March 01, 2014

Dear P

Sometimes I'm just annoyed with myself..
Why?

Because small things always bug me..
Small things, that related with you, P. (if you read this P, you know this is about you)

Small things, that mostly about what people talk behind (cakap belakang). Oh God, how I wish I have the gut to go and talk "Shut up, Bitch!", straight to their faces. Urghhhh I wish. Padahal takde pape pun. Citer lama.

Hmmm lagipun why talk behind when you can talk face-to-face right?

But never mind. Let me tell you something, P. If you are looking for a perfect person, there is none. I'm far from that perfect scale. And I'm not looking for a perfect person. But you are just good enough and perfect for me :)

I love you, P.

Bajet Prince of Tennis

p/s: Pengakuan Berani Mati (PBM) pertama. Kus semangattt!

No comments: